44 McDowell Street, Waroona WA 6215
A GREAT BUY - HOME ON 2.3 acres $465,000 House - Property ID: 908540
A home for the family to enjoy and paddocks for the horses or pets to roam on a lovely rural property.
This lovely 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick & tile home is situated on 2.3 acres of rural land and close to all amenities in the town.
Attributes of this property are listed hereunder.
* Lounge has reverse cycle split system air conditioner and brand new carpet.
* Kitchen/Dining: 4 Burner gas cook top, electric oven, ample bench space and plenty of cupboards.
* Main Bedroom: Queen sized with Built-in robe; TV Point and split system Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner.
* Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 : Good sized rooms with new carpets, security screens on windows.
* Family/Games Room: Large size with tiled floor and entry to the patio area.
* Patio: New 8.5mt x 4mt with gabled colourbond roof and paved floor - a great entertainment area.
* Garage with works hp at the rear.
* Dam: approximately 20mt x 3.2mt. x 10 mt. deep with new pump for reticulating lawns and gardens. The reticulation is new.
* Fenced paddock with 2 horse shelters and a feed shed.
* Separate side driveway to access to the rear of the property.
The home has been newly painted throughout and has new quality Timber Laminate flooring to the kitchen, dining and hallway and new carpets to the bedrooms.
A great rural property in a fabulous location for anyone wanting to keep a couple of horses or other animals.
Don't miss a rare opportunity to snap up a rural property close to the township and all the amenities Waroona has to offer.
Contact: Kathie Halfyard 0409 949 559 or Deb Clancy on 0417 964 332
- Land Size Approx. - 2.3 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport